From 8 terroirs
Valée de la marne & Montagne de Reims
50% Pinot Meunier
20% Pinot Noir
This is a fresh and fruity champagne. It shows great length and good balance on the palate which results from the 10% reserve wines aged in large oak casks (foudres), which go into the blend. Le Brut Origine is ideal as an aperitif and is perfect for any drinking occasion.
Aged for 30 months on the lees before disgorgement. Dosage: 8 grams of sugar per litre.
• Coup de Coeur (favourite) and 2 stars in the Guide HACHETTE 2013
• 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
• Gold Medal at the Sakura Wine Awards (Japan)
• 90 Points in Wine Spectator
• Gold Medal at Vyno Dienos (Lithuania)
• 4* Stars & Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards
• Gold Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
• Gold Medal at the China Wine & Spirit Awards (Hong Kong & China)
• Gold Medal at the Korean Wine & Spirit Awards (South Korea)
• Silver Medal at Mundus Vini - Grand International Award (Germany)