From 4 terroirs
This floral, mineral cuvée, blended with 20% wines from old Chardonnay vines in Aÿ, matured in large oak casks (foudres), expresses toasted bread and honey aromas. The Blanc de Chardonnay pairs well with fish or a shellfish platter.
Aged for 42 months on the lees before disgorgement. Dosage of 6 grams of sugar per litre.
• 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
• Coup de Cœur (favourite) and two stars in the Guide Hachette des Vins
• Gold Medal at the Sakura Japan Wine Awards (Japan)
• Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge
• Gold and Silver Medal at the Chardonnay du Monde competition