From 8 terroirs
40% Pinot Noir
30% Pinot Meunier
This fresh, fruity champagne, produced with 10% reserve wines matured in foudres (large wooden vats), exhibits a fine balance and good length on the palate. Ideal as an aperitif and for enjoying anytime of the day.
Aged for three years on the lees before disgorgement with a dosage of 8 g/l.
• 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
• Coup de Coeur (favourite) and 2 stars in the Guide HACHETTE
• Gold Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
• Gold Medal at the Sakura Wine Awards (Japan)
• Gold Medal at the China Wine & Spirit Awards (Hong Kong & China)
• Gold Medal at the Korean Wine & Spirit Awards (South Korea)
• Gold Medal at Vyno Dienos (Lithuania)
• 90 Points in Wine Spectator
• 4* Stars & Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards
• Silver Medal at Mundus Vini - Grand International Award (Germany)