From 4 terroirs
This mineral, floral cuvée, produced with 20% old Chardonnay vines from Aÿ, aged in foudres, exhibits aromas of toast and honey. It is a perfect foil for fish or a seafood platter.
Aged for four years on the lees before disgorgement with a dosage of 6 g/l.
• 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
• Coup de Cœur (favourite) and two stars in the Guide Hachette des Vins
• Gold Medal at the Sakura Japan Wine Awards (Japan)
• Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge
• Gold and Silver Medal at the Chardonnay du Monde competition